Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Trep Tuesday: Stimela Brewing Company

This weekend I had the pleasure of working along side a fellow entrepreneur, Tsikwe Molobye at a food market in Pretoria (South Africa). He is the founder of Stimela Brewing Company, that crafts premium beers.

Passion. Legacy. Excellence.




I see him at these markets regularly, but I did not know that he such an incredible story until I saw he had a videographer doing a biography on him! I was obviously interested and as soon as I saw the video I had to share it on this platform.

I hope you will see this and be inspired regardless of what your dream is. Be relentless and try again, through bad beers and late nights. Its part of an awesome journey!







If the video isn't playing directly, click here.  Look out for Part 2 which is coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The 5 Guys I Adore..... But Could Never Date

I decided to rework a few articles from the past! This is one of them from 2011.. Some of the views expressed herein have changed eg, I no...