Thursday, November 5, 2015

I Lied

Sorry to interrupt Fashion Friday, but I have a Public Service Announcement:


Yup, I lied



When I put out the Form and Function post, I underestimated how much time it would take to  research, write and edit articles. I take about 1-2 hours on the 800 word posts and I frankly can't do that 3 times a week at this point. I love to write, but I love paying my bills even more. 






Going forward, I am pausing the posts on Thursday until I can recommit to them. We will keep the Monday Madness (The Rant) , Trep Tuesday and Fabulous Friday. Cool?


I am currently obsessed with this song, the video and Justin Beiber in general. Plus, its totally appropriate in these circumstances. Enjoy the weekend :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The 5 Guys I Adore..... But Could Never Date

I decided to rework a few articles from the past! This is one of them from 2011.. Some of the views expressed herein have changed eg, I no...