Saturday, July 16, 2011

What the heck...

                                                        What the hell???

All my life I've been good,
But now...
I'm thinking, "what the hell?"
All I want is to mess around
And I don't really care about...
This exactly how i feel about studying for my board exams.. Totally unmotivated (I wont say demotivated because i wasnt motivated to start with)and  in complete oblivion.

In the age of the internet, i cant really get into it but i will one day when all fear is gone.

How is your weekend going? Have you ever felt like this and how did you get over it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

The 5 Guys I Adore..... But Could Never Date

I decided to rework a few articles from the past! This is one of them from 2011.. Some of the views expressed herein have changed eg, I no...